cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Working link for Sky Sports Season Pass **here** ( Existing Customers )

https://account.nowtv.com/passes/offer/UFP_10MnthSP_179GBP

Thought it would be easier for members to find a working link in a new post. 

Football, Golf, F1, Sky Sports News etc are all included in the 10 month pass for a one off payment of £179. 

The link is for existing customers only and will not work if you already have an active Sky Sports pass running.

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

That link takes you to the monthly pass, not the 10 month offer

Anonymous User
Not applicable

to qulaify fo this pass do you need to have another activate pass running?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You can't have an active Sky Sports pass running.  If you do you will get a message saying you already have an offer active.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi Guys

Apologies on this has been raised off and we are working on getting this resolved 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've saw it mentioned on DigitalSpy where the link is working ok and taking you to the correct page but the order isn't being processed by NowTVs system.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just triedthislinkvariouswaysandit sendyou tothe homepage. it's not working.

NOW TV, please let us know when it works!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I am still having issues purchasing this pass and the expiry date is in three days. Whats the point offering a porduct you cant deliver?  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

"The link is for existing customers only and will not work if you already have an active Sky Sports pass running."

Not quite true - this is the acual condition (quoted from the FAQs):

"I'm already on an offer. Can I take this deal as well?

You can only take a second offer if you're in the last 30 days of your existing offer. (This applies even if you've cancelled your Pass.) So if your current offer has more than 30 days left to run, you won't be eligible for this deal."

This is the situation I am in - my current offer expires on 24 August, so I'm able to take up this offer, which then kicks in from 24 August through to 24 June 2019.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The link doesn't work and a code can't be found on their site. A bit of a con really. I'm very disappointed I guess I may just go back to their looney left LGBT movie section. Or maybe I should just leave the lot.