cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Won a 3 month pass, confused about 7 day trial

I won a 3 month entertainment pass through the McDonalds Monopoly. I didn't have a NowTV account so I made one by following the links for redeeming the voucher.

On my account page it says I have a 7 day free trial and I will be billed on 19th April. Under that it says I have the 3 month pass.

I don't want the free pass or to be billed on the 19th, I only want the 3 month pass. How do I sort this out?

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am not familiar with these MacDonald's free passes, but i assume you are given a code to apply to your nowtv account ?

If this is the case and you have never taken advantage of the free entertainment trial before, then you should be able to start the free trial and as soon has the trial starts i.e. say day 1 on the trial add the 3 month entertainment voucher code by clicking on the green apply voucher button.

This will then give you 3 months and 7 days of continuous entertainment on your account.

Just remember to cancel the entertainment pass before the next due payment date in three months time to prevent the entertainment pass auto renewing each month at £7.99.

I would be inclined myself, to cancel the entertainment pass in the final month of the offer (don't worry if you cancel early you still get the full duration of the offer) where nowtv may offer you a short term retention discounted entertainment deal to stay a little longer with them.

When you cancel make sure you follow all the steps on screen until you see the confirmed message that your pass has been successfully cancelled, then go back to My Account > Passes & Vouchers where it should show cancelled next to your entertainment pass.

You should also receive an email from NowTV confirming that you have cancelled a pass on your account.