Did you mean: 
Saskia
Scholar 2

With 2023 F1 season just days away……..

Come on NOW TV time to put some realistic offers out there…pretty please 🙏🏻

91 REPLIES 91
Bamboozled
Scholar

Same here. Friday is Homebrew night in my Garage and mid conversation the Email came in 12 months at 19.99 which was great and I immediately signed up and got another Pint to "celebrate"

When I looked in the cold light of day (today) I noted Boost had been added which I dont need. So I just cancelled that

However my deal has already gone up to 20.99 presumably as Sports is going to 34.99 , or is this a mistake and should be 19.99 please

Bamboozled
Scholar

Ignore above question please - answered by Saskia elsewhere (thanks due to him)

F1FanDan
Scholar

Here we go then, the Carabao Cup offer has gone from my My Offers; I'll be checking daily now for hopefully something F1 related.

UncleZen
Scholar 2

Update. I got a 6m offer for £20 today. And a reference # to return after 6m for the 2nd 6m for £20 

So thats me sorted as I seem to be the 'invisible man' when it comes to their email marketing.

Bring on the new season.

Saskia
Scholar 2

@UncleZen Hey that is good news! Enjoy the F1 season and yeah bring it on!

F1FanDan
Scholar

By email or in My Offers?

RoyB
Legend

https://www.nowtv.com/watch-f1-online?DCMP=KNC-Generic&ds_ag=Dynamic+Ads+Sports+-+F1&ds_kwid=p589005...

Now are having a laugh, aren’t they?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

Asking only for a discount,

I come looking for F1,

But I get no offers

Just a come-on at full price 

from down in Isleworth….

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
UncleZen
Scholar 2

@RoyB do what I did, have a chat with CS rep via chat, be polite, mention that loads of ppl have been offered the £20/12m offer, and that it's all over the community,  specifically mention F1 and see how far you get. See my post above about my offer.

Saskia
Scholar 2

Hi @RoyB if you don't get lucky with the first CS agent then try again. I find the majority do try to help, Good luck!