Did you mean: 
Saskia
Scholar 2

With 2023 F1 season just days away……..

Come on NOW TV time to put some realistic offers out there…pretty please 🙏🏻

91 REPLIES 91
UncleZen
Scholar 2

I suppose, in the case of @Healthypiranha you could contact nwo via chat and they can fix that somehow

All I seem to get is a bot not a person 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Healthypiranha 

When you click on the claim offer button does it show a NOW voucher code in your url address bar which usually starts with NOW or SMPT and is around 12 to 14 digits long.

If so, assuming you haven't got an active or saved Day Sports Membership then manually apply the code from the url address bar into add voucher code under My Membership on your online account.

To reach live chat click on the green chat online button from this link page below (don't click on get help quicker button which is the auto bot).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Saskia
Scholar 2

@Healthypiranha I got a real person about 2 hours ago so do try, it can be worth it. Good luck

All sorted thanks I clicked on view full email and it too me to a browser version of the email and was able to claim the offer that way 👍

UncleZen
Scholar 2

I just had a 'chat' with a now CS agent, and I asked about this offer, she said; having checked I see that the offer on NOW Sports Membership of £20/m for 12 months have just started and it is an account specific offer give and generated by the system automatically to our members. 

I just don't seem to be in that category right now, despite having the equivalent offer for the last few years. I was advised to keep an eye on emails and the offers section 

Saskia
Scholar 2

UncleZen hi, don’t give up. Earlier this afternoon I accepted an offer for £25 for 6 mths. Then soon after I received an email for £19.99 for 12 months! Couldn’t believe it….what to do next. So I did an online chat with a great, helpful guy who took note of my dilemma, He credited me my £25 and instated my 12 month offer…amazing! So do keep looking and checking emails. I have always heard that the email offer is better than the membership offer in your account.

F1FanDan
Scholar

They say the same thing every year 🙄

gejandcj
Scholar

Well according o Now CS agent this account doesn't exist on their system.

Saskia
Scholar 2

@gejandcj that’s strange. Perhaps you have changed your email address. To identify my account earlier today with a NOW chat guy he just wanted the name on the NOW account and email address associated with the account. Perhaps check your details again and contact them again….don’t give up!