Did you mean: 
Saskia
Scholar 2

With 2023 F1 season just days away……..

Come on NOW TV time to put some realistic offers out there…pretty please 🙏🏻

91 REPLIES 91
F1FanDan
Scholar

Last year some previous customers received an email with an offer of £19 a month for 12 months (I think) seven days before Bahrain FP1.

Most other customers (me included) had a nine months for £20pm offer appear in their "my offers" section of the Now website two days before FP1.

Bottom line is don't watch the test, and check your email and the website after that.

Harry16
Scholar

Just cancelled sky sport after a year at £18.99 a month got a offer of £21.99 for 6 months which to be fair isn’t too bad as I only watch F1.Will have to hope I will get another offer in six months so I can see the F1 season end.I really will not pay the full sky sports price.

Saskia
Scholar 2

Thanks for the update @Harry16 with your new offer, good to hear that they are becoming available for F1. I think to be honest I’d have kept the £18.99 until the end of the F1 season. I’m still living in hope 😂

EventuallyTense
Advocate

I've just been offered £25pm for 6 months with the offer expiring on the 26th (meaning you'd have to purchase another day for the final race). Worth it, or would we expect an F1 specifc deal still to come?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @EventuallyTense 

The F1 calender is over 9 months.

Wouldn't the 6 month offer be a couple of months short and not one race ?

If it was me I would gamble (at your risk mind) and see if NOW offers some deal to cover the complete F1 calender next week.

EventuallyTense
Advocate

Yep you're right, so the last 3 months of the season would be full price plus then the need to purchase a day on the 26th to view the last race. 

I'm inclined to agree with you and wait it out for a 9 month offer.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @EventuallyTense 

Once on the 6 months offer you could cancel in the last month of the offer to see if you offered a retention discount to stay (no guarantee you will be given a retention discount mind when cancelling).

I am currently on a sports offer until July so any potential F1 offer won't benefit me.

If a F1 deal is forthcoming next week my guess it will be somewhere around £20 to £25 per month (again a pure guess on my part and have no inside knowledge).

Whatever you decide it's your gamble.

UncleZen
Scholar 2

I too have this offer.  However I also have a voucher code for £20/6m I got this last year after having a 'chat' with a customer services guy when I was asking about the whereabouts  of the season pass, just before the season pass was made available! Apparently its valid until 1st Jan 2024. Though I've no way off knowing if that's true, unless I attempt to redeem it. 

So I'm inclined to wait until next week and see if a season pass materialises, and if not redeem the voucher and if that fails, watch the highlights on c4.

Saskia
Scholar 2

Thanks everyone, good to hear some offers becoming avail. I too have the £25.00 for six months offer. Tempted to take it and hope as has happened other years a 3 mth offer will tide over the last few races. Now to get my crystal ball out and deliberate lol. Good luck F1 followers….here’s to an exciting and safe 2023 season!

awk
Mentor

Just received F1 offer - £19.99 for 12 months - valid until March 5th

Job done