cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will there be a Sky Sports Season pass offer for 2019-20?

Last year there was an offer of all sly sports channels for £179.00. Does anyone know if there will be one this year?

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I do hope so.... It's the first time I've been able to afford to have access to sport on TV
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I do hope this is available this year as I also can only afford this package. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just got 6 months sky sports + 2 sticks from currys for £120 incl delivery. Should cover most of the season. Offer end midnight Tuesday.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just asked on live chat about this as I had it last year and she went to find out and came back saying there is nothing yet but keep checking the offer pages.  They did the F1 pass so surely they are going to do football again but I think it will be £199 this year, bound to go up!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah I'm expecting £199!

Does anybody remember when this started last year?I know The championship starts on August the 2nd so it has to be up by then surely.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought mine on August 4th last year. I think they appeared around Mid-July last year so would expect an announcement early this incoming week if there is to be one this year. Think I'll give it a miss this year as I don't have as much time on my hands to make use of it and will probably just stick to the odd weekly pass now and again.