cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will I be able to watch Sky Sports Main Event today if I have the 8month mobile pass?

I wonder ??  I bought a one-off pass for £9.99 and waited the 10day activation period and I'm ready to go.  Really want o watch Chelsea v Man Utd today. Hope I can watch it 🙂 

9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The Premier League should be on both Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League.

So  if your Mobile Membership is showing active on your account, then watch it on Sky Premier League with the NOW App on your smartphone.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have a read of this NOW linked Help article on what 5 Sky Sports channels you can watch and restrictions there are when using a Mobile Sports Membership (assuming the Mobile Sports Membership is showing active under My Memberships on your online account).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sports-membership 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi  schnapps thanks for your reply.  The pass I have was an offer on top of a one-off £9.99 day pass.  

The only mention of what I’m unable to watch in that article you sent link for us this :

You won't be able to watch Carabao Cup matches with a Mobile Membership.

Also it says in my account details that my membership is cancelled but I can continue to watch until July ( ie when the 8months is up I guess ? 

All I need to know is whether or not I can watch the game today Chelsea V Man Utd. 

kind regards 

Al 😁

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sounds good to me.

Just watch the Chelsea v Man Utd game on Sky Sports Premier League.

Maybe try a test run now on your smartphone NOW App and start watching Sky Sports Premier League on your phone to see if it plays.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just read one of your previous posts ! 

It’s a ‘ Main Event ‘ and as such I’m not allowed to watch it 😭

Gutted 😢😢

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The Chelsea v Man Utd match is also on Sky Sports Premier League.

See this screen shot taken from the Sky TV Guide planner showing the match is also on Sky Sports Premier League channel which you can watch with your Mobile Membership.

Screenshot_2021-11-28-12-53-25.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If that’s the case I’ll be over the moon ! 

thanks 🙏 

😁

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you done a test run on Sky Sports Premier League, just to make sure it streams to your smartphone before the Chelsea v Man Utd match later this afternoon ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah I’ve done a ‘ dry run ‘ and it’s all good.

thanks 😁😁