cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where’s my voucher?

I recently bought a box that came with 1months pass for all packages but the movie one I applied at the same time as the entertainment and kids vouchers has disappeared like it was never there and I’ve been charged this month? I’m totally confused and a bit peed off tbh 

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Was it a NowTV 4K smart box that you purchased with the one month entertainment, movie and kids pass and the one day sports pass voucher bundled with the box.

Did you have a previous NowTV Cinema pass before buying the box and is there any chance you used a different email address or username when setting up the new 4K smart box ?

If you go into the NowTV App on the 4K smart box and under My Account take a note of the email address used.

Then go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here (using the email used on the 4K smart box) to see if you have redeemed the one month cinema pass saved on your account.

If the cinema pass has already been redeemed and started the same time has the entertainment pass, then go to your Bills & Payments section to see if there is a payment of £11.99 taken out this month.

Should it be showing no recent £11.99 payment this month then this would suggest to me that you have a second account where the money has been taken out of.

Check all your playback devices and emails for clues about your NowTV  account details used.

If still going around in circles, then contact live chat for help.

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes it is that box, I already had a stick so I registered the 4K box to my current now tv account I activated all at the same time all where confirmed as activated and then today £11.99 came out to now tv
I went online to check my passes n only the free months are on kids and entertainment
Sports pass was not used I don’t need it