cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where can I buy a continuity voucher from please?

I opened my NowTV account on a Black Friday offer of 6 months of both Sky Cinema and Entertainment, this will run out later this month, and the only option to continue is an ongoing monthly subscription by Direct Debit. However, I would much prefer to pay for another 6 months upfront, by buying a voucher, but I cannot find an option for that anywhere on the NowTV website, and the only vouchers offered for NowTV on the Internet, are for ‘New Customers’ only. So, my question is, where can I buy a continuity voucher from please, as I’d rather do that than pay a continuous monthly subscription on Direct Debit? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you get closer to the end of the month (maybe a week before your current passes are coming to the end) then cancel your passes to see if you are offered a short term retention discounted offer.

if you have already cancelled your passes then maybe consider NowTV Gift Cards.

https://www.nowtv.com/gift-cards?DCMP=KNC-Generic&ds_rl=1247511&DCMP=KNC-BrandEE&ds_ag=Gift+Cards+-+Sports&ds_kwid=p21484253296&msclkid=e2b5dc2e80781428557b82802cdbe182 

I haven't seen any deals for existing customers on the NowTV website for a while now.

Keep checking their website or keep looking under My Account > Passes & Vouchers section whilst logged in on here because sometimes they provide offers especially for you.

Also keep checking over on HotUK Deals website for any NowTV promotional discounted offers.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you get closer to the end of the month (maybe a week before your current passes are coming to the end) then cancel your passes to see if you are offered a short term retention discounted offer.

if you have already cancelled your passes then maybe consider NowTV Gift Cards.

https://www.nowtv.com/gift-cards?DCMP=KNC-Generic&ds_rl=1247511&DCMP=KNC-BrandEE&ds_ag=Gift+Cards+-+Sports&ds_kwid=p21484253296&msclkid=e2b5dc2e80781428557b82802cdbe182 

I haven't seen any deals for existing customers on the NowTV website for a while now.

Keep checking their website or keep looking under My Account > Passes & Vouchers section whilst logged in on here because sometimes they provide offers especially for you.

Also keep checking over on HotUK Deals website for any NowTV promotional discounted offers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps thank you for replying to my question, but please may I ask, can I use the gift vouchers as an ‘existing customer’, or are they only for ‘New Customers’ please, as I don’t want to buy a gift voucher only to find that I cannot use it? Also, when I clicked through to buy one of the NowTV Gift Vouchers, it took me to Curry’s PC Website, so do I have to wait for a ‘physical delivery’ of the Gift Card instead of an ‘instant digital delivery’ of the Gift Card Voucher Code please? Thank you.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Both new & existing customers can use NowTV Gift Cards which i have been using for a couple of years myself.

With the NowTV Gift card you need to apply the voucher code on the back of the sliver strip within the last 30 days of an existing pass coming to the end.

Here's a list of official NowTV Gift Card Retailers.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/gift-cards 

Before the Coronavirus Pandemic i usually picked up my Gift cards physically from Tescos.

Not sure about Currys if they deliver the Gift Card or send you an electronic version by email.

I believe Game UK sends the voucher code electronically by email, though the Game codes must be applied to your account within six months of purchase, where Gift Cards from Tescos, Currys etc you have a 12 month leeway to apply the Voucher code from date of sale.

You can't stack Gift cards and can only apply the next Gift card in the last 30 days of the voucher coming to the end.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Here's another guide article about NowTV Gift cards.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/apply-voucher-gift-cards 

If you are thinking about going done this route maybe buy a Gift card or cards to cover the next two months (just in case another deal crops up on the nowtv website for existing customers which is cheaper than Gift cards).

I am sure since this coronavirus pandemic people have been buying NowTV Gift Cards from Currys / PC World, where perhaps they can confirm if the voucher is sent electronically by email or physically through the post.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @schnapps 

Well WP & Schnapps

I can confirm that I get my vouchers (1.5 years worth) from Curry's and they came via snail-mail (aka Post).

One other thing, you can ask Now TV help chat to consolidate your passes/gift cards into one long pass, e.g. whenever I buy 3 x 2 month passes I always asked Now TV help chat to consolidate them into 1 x 6 month pass. 

UK Bob