cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When to apply voucher

Hi. Brand new to NowTv and have a question.

I bought a NowTv box that come with a month Entertainment, Cinema and Kids.  These run out at the end of February. I also have a gift card/voucher for a 2 month Entertainment pass.

My question is when can I apply the 2 month Entertainment pass? I assume I can redeem the voucher before the current month pass runs out, and obviously prevent the charge to my card being made?

Many thanks in advance. 

Steve

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Yes, you can apply a new voucher when you are in the last 30days of an existing offer.  Hence, once you add your two month ent' voucher you could add another say in the final 30days.  I basically run my entertainment viewing by constantly adding those £10 two month vouchers.

Don't wait to add until the very very last minute as the option to add voucher may be removed as the system would be preparing to take the full monthly renewal cost........I add my new vouchers roughly half way through that 30day period.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Yes, you can apply a new voucher when you are in the last 30days of an existing offer.  Hence, once you add your two month ent' voucher you could add another say in the final 30days.  I basically run my entertainment viewing by constantly adding those £10 two month vouchers.

Don't wait to add until the very very last minute as the option to add voucher may be removed as the system would be preparing to take the full monthly renewal cost........I add my new vouchers roughly half way through that 30day period.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Hi WD

Just one more thing I'd like to add to Thom's excellent answer and that is I too buy those two month Entertainment vouchers but three at a time, i.e. 3 x 2.  I then contact Now TV's help chat and have them consolidated my three vouchers into one 6 month voucher.

This has resulted in having bought enough vouchers to last me through the rest of this year and half way through next year as well.

Hope this inflation busting tidbit also helps with the management of your Now TV account.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

two month Entertainment vouchers but three at a time, i.e. 3 x 2.  I then contact Now TV's help chat and have them consolidated my three vouchers into one 6 month voucher.

I would like to split the vouchers I got with my sticks.  Generally I get through the box sets/movies  I want in a month and like to leave it for a while for something else to come on.  

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Well AG

You said, "I would like to split the vouchers I got with my sticks." I've never heard of anyone asking for their 2 month voucher into two single months, i.e. 1 x 2 months Entertainment voucher split into  2 x 1 voucher.  Personally, I wouldn't have thought this was possible but you should contact Now TV's help chat to get a definitive answer.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/vouchers-offers/using-vouchers

However, you do have the monthly subscription system that you can start and stop whenever you want to but it will be more expensive than the voucher system. 

Finally, although I've never seen it myself, it may be possible that some outlets may actually sell monthly Now TV vouchers or gift card, you just have to look.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All my vouchers were pre-loaded on sticks and are shown here https://account.nowtv.com/passes/my-vouchers

So in the sales I got

• 3 month Entertainment + Sports Day - £20
  • 2 month movies + Sports day - £20
  • 3 months sports - £50

Would be nice to split them but I suspect it would be a pain and I don't suppose they would split the 3 months sport into 90 day passes 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks all. My initial 1 month runs out on 28th Feb so I think I'll redeem my entertainment voucher now 👍🏻

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancel existing passes in the last 30 days.  Now TV may make  an offer you can't refuse.

If they don't, apply the voucher(s).