cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What are people getting for monthly Sports Membership?

Have benefited last few years from membership offers ranging from 10-12 months.  Last one (10 months x£25 has now expired.  Was going to be just offered the standard monthly rate. Of course I cancelled but was then offered 3 months at £19.99 a month.
Are Now offering any longer term deals? If not I'll just start cancelling & picking & choosing when my monthly deals run. A pain for me but cuts Now revenue too. 

1 REPLY 1
starman73
Elite

I have a few vouchers from sticks, but last month there was a £9.99/month email offer.

NOW Sports Membership offer, £9.99 a month for 2 months: Offer ends 22/09/2021. ‘70% saving’ is against the price of the NOW Sports Membership at full price (£33.99 a month). Offer valid for the named recipient of this email only. Voucher code entitles recipient to a NOW Sports Membership for £9.99 per month for 2 months. Membership auto renews at standard price after 2 months unless cancelled (currently £33.99 a month). You can cancel anytime. Offer not available to customers with a NOW Sports Membership, unless you are in the last 30 days of your offer.