cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well, this is embarrassing… We're not sure what happened there. Please try selecting your offer agai

Im getting this when i try to get the offer. 

Tried to use Live chat but they can only get me 3.49 for 4 months. This would be 0.89p more over that same number of months. I know it's only a little bit more but that isn't the point.

Come on please fix this!!!

deal.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All working at the moment!!!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I keep getting the same message, but i'm trying to put a voucher code in. Will be interested as to what can be done. Live chat isn't working either , been waiting an hour to get someone.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Getting the same problem. Glad it's not just me.  Live chat had no idea.  Will try again tomorrow when I have more time. Will have to cancel if this doesn't work as my current offer is due to end very soon.  Please sort out this issue!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All working at the moment!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well what was the solution then?!!!

Second time I've seen this now. First time support fixed it for me. I don't have time for that tonight...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have got the same msg now. What should I do in order to process the retention offer from NowTV for £7.19 for 3 months? Please help. Thanks

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Well BH

Tried a different browser, one without any add-ons.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried it 😨😨 why there is no support from NowTV?

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Well B

You have heard of Covid 19?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

really...

Are we saying customer support at a time when their service is being used more than ever cannot be run as a WFH satellite?

P.s. I am not knocking what is going on just the fact that there are so many work-arounds available to all stay safe and keep or make systems better.

Stay safe all.