cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Website unusable after 6 weeks of trying.

Over the previous 6 weeks I have tried maybe into the hundreds now to try and add my season ticket codes to activate the games on Now TV.

Everytime there is an error on the page and putting in the codes and clicking continue does nothing.

I have purchased the 1 Month Sky Sports pass and it does the same thing everytime i visit the page there is an error and putting in the code and clicking continue just does nothing.

I have now phoned Sky TV on a recorded call and was given the Log code : 03323050

4 REPLIES 4
Geluk
Expert 2

Try using a different browser.

Also take care entering voucher code  "o", if it's actually a 0 (zero).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have used 3 different browsers, 3 different computers including a mac and safari. Also tried through 2 mobile devices and a tablet. The same unresponsive website on every device

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had a similar issue, not with Now, but resolved my issue by disenabling my VPN! It may help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had the same issue for the last three weeks when using my desktop or laptop, but managed to get through using the app on my phone. I don't use VPN, so that's not an issue.  I've been using Now for about three years, and never had this happen before. Don't know why they don't solve it, they must be losing money because of this.