cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Vouchers

Hi Ive recently bough a now tv 4k both with a month free month kids, movies and entertainment, and a day sports pass. I activate my passes which shoud take me to mid April. Ive also tryed to Activate another 2 month movie pass and a another 3 month entertainment pass which I have two of so 6 months in total on 2 separete vouchers. But im confussed on my vouchers it says your on a free trial till 25 march 2019 yr next offer will start Automatically. But when looking at my  vouchers and passes section it says you have a active pass redeem after 25 may 2019 which is strange . Can anyone help please ?

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you can post some screenshots of your passes under My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst signed on here, together with a screenshot of the saved vouchers on your account, then hopefully somebody on the forum can assist you further.

Here's an example of my account with a screenshot taken back in November where my entertainment pass was under a free offer until the 28th of February 2019 (screenshot 1).

The second screenshot shows an entertainment voucher saved on my account, the voucher button was locked out where it says redeem on or after the 28th of February.

Where actually the voucher become available to add to my account from the 28th of January (within 30 days of the current existing entertainment pass offer finishing which is normal standard practice with nowtv vouchers).

I redeemed this entertainment voucher on the 29th of January 2019 once the button was unlocked on my account. 

stick vouchers.PNG

stick vouchers waiting for you.PNG