cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Vouchers

Hi

I currently have sky cinema and pay £9.99 a month.

if I purchase a year pass (on offer at the minute) will my direct debit automatically stop until the voucher is used up?

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you purchase the 12 month nowtv Black Friday pass offer using your existing account where you are currently paying a £9.99 monthly subscription.

Then once you pay the up front payment of the BF deal, your monthly £9.99 payments will stop for 12 months period whilst under the offer.  

Should you go for the BF offer, then once you have purchased the discounted pass, make sure that it has automatically loaded successfully to your account by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here and it should then say you are on an offer click on the drop down arrow below the pass where it should give you more information saying the offer start date & finish date and next due payment date.

More info about the Black Friday Deals in this help article linked below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/black-friday-offers

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you purchase the 12 month nowtv Black Friday pass offer using your existing account where you are currently paying a £9.99 monthly subscription.

Then once you pay the up front payment of the BF deal, your monthly £9.99 payments will stop for 12 months period whilst under the offer.  

Should you go for the BF offer, then once you have purchased the discounted pass, make sure that it has automatically loaded successfully to your account by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here and it should then say you are on an offer click on the drop down arrow below the pass where it should give you more information saying the offer start date & finish date and next due payment date.

More info about the Black Friday Deals in this help article linked below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/black-friday-offers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your informative reply.

there is an offer for 12 months cinema and a now tv stick for £62. Would that work for an existing account do you know.

i want to replace my box with the stick

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Yeah the stick with the bundled 12 month pass will work for existing customers.

The only thing to bear in mind is that the pass is pre loaded on the stick. 

So once you receive delivery of the stick from nowtv, set it up using your existing account details and once activated you should see a 12 months cinema voucher in your account, where you need to click on the redeem button to start the 12 months cinema offer. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply. Been a great help and much appreciated 👍