cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Vouchers waiting

Hi!

I recently took an offer that involved a Now TV stick a month entertainment pass and a month boost pass. I already had a cinema membership that I used on ipad but didn't have a stick. I've plugged the stick in, followed the instructions on screen but I just can't get the vouchers to work. It just says on the passes and vouchers screen "2 vouchers waiting for you" but when I click on it I get the circles turning and a message that says "hold on a sec" which I've held on for a lot of secs so far but everytime nothing happens. Any advice on how to get these working would be greatly appreciated. 

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried a different internet browser or another device with a browser on it when clicking on the Vouchers Waiting For You link towards the top of your My Account > Passes & Vouchers page on your account ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Over the last couple of years Iv bought many different now tv box & sticks and I can never seem to get the free pass to work with the codes and this has been annoying and made me feel like it must be fake?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It does feel a little fake I have to agree @Anonymous User. Just bizarre there is no direct email contact that I can find.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
There is no way to speak direct and I’m really annoyed Iv got about six passes not used and they can see how many devices you have on your account and also see if any passes was active or used so I don’t understand.You get one with a device so how not resolve it

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve now tried from a different device and it’s doing the same. Frustrating that there’s no direct contact for them.