cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Vouchers stored but keep getting offer from Now TV so cant use them..

Hi, I have 2 x Sky Cinema vouchers waiting to redeem stored in my voucher wallet within Now TV. However... when I come to the end of my current deal, Now TV keep putting me onto a new offer for 6 months instead of using my vouchers. Problem with this is (although I appreciate the deal Now TV are giving me) it blocks out the voucher for another 6 months! Is the only way to get around this, cancelling my cinema subs and then applying the voucher so I can use them? First world problems I know, complaining about getting an offer... Its just ill never use the vouchers if this keeps happening 🙂 

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Once you are within 30 days of your existing offer coming to an end i would have thought that you should be able to redeem one of the vouchers saved on your account.

I haven't had electronic vouchers saved on my account for a few years, but the last time i did once under 30 days remaining on an existing offer the voucher redeem button became available for me to activate.

Or alternatively like you said when you are ready to cancel an existing offer, the vouchers should be available to use, where you can only redeem one at a time when the vouchers are of the same membership type.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi, I have 2 x Sky Cinema vouchers waiting to redeem stored in my voucher wallet within Now TV. However... when I come to the end of my current deal, Now TV keep putting me onto a new offer for 6 months instead of using my vouchers. Problem with this is (although I appreciate the deal Now TV are giving me) it blocks out the voucher for another 6 months! Is the only way to get around this, cancelling my cinema subs and then applying the voucher so I can use them? First world problems I know, complaining about getting an offer... Its just ill never use the vouchers if this keeps happening 🙂 

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yes, I do believe there is a way that when you are within the last 30 days of your current offer you should then be able to apply a voucher. It is important to remember, however, that you can only apply one voucher at a time for a particular membership type . Unfortunately you cannot stack vouchers

So when you are within the last 30 days of your current offer login to the 'now' website and go to the following page

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/account/membership

If you have vouchers in your voucher wallet should see a button at the top of this page to access them. After you have accessed this page as long as you are within the last 30 days of your current you should be able to apply a voucher for a particular membership type. After the voucher has been applied once you offer ends the system should switch you from the offer on to the voucher

Hope this helps😀

EDIT

also see what @schnapps has said above😁

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Thanks for your replies, much appreciated. However, I know where the vouchers are and I can see the redeem button, it is just greyed out and says I cant redeem for 6 months until my new offer runs out that I have just been given and moved onto automatically. Again, I'm very grateful for the offer I've been given, and not wanting to sound ungrateful, its just I have 2 vouchers ready and waiting, lol. I'm still in my 30 days as well as it doesn't move to the new deal until 15th May.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your replies, much appreciated. However, I know where the vouchers are and I can see the redeem button, it is just greyed out and says I cant redeem for 6 months until my new offer runs out that I have just been given and moved onto automatically. Again, I'm very grateful for the offer I've been given, and not wanting to sound ungrateful, its just I have 2 vouchers ready and waiting, lol. I'm still in my 30 days as well as it doesn't move to the new deal until 15th May.

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you saying you already have an offer queued up to start on 15 May? If that's the case, you'll have to wait until that after until you are within the last 30 days of that offer before you can use your vouchers. 

Vouchers can only be used if you don't already have a voucher applied or an offer queued up to start.

I'm sorry I know this isn't what you wanted to hear ☹️

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.