cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Vouchers expired?

1 or 2 years ago I bought some nowt boxes that came with either kids, entertainment or movie vouchers. I tried to enter some today and they came up invalid. Have they ran out?

4 REPLIES 4
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Kids voucher will definitely have expired, as Kids is now in with Entertainment.

And the other probably expired too, I’d imagine.

But was it boxes or sticks that you bought?

If it was sticks, you can probably make your money back, and more, by putting just the remotes, even, on eBay 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It was the boxes. Cant see why the codes should expire, I mean surely it should be up to me when I use them?

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

That’s the trouble with vouchers, from anybody, not just Now.

We think they are as good as money, albeit restricted to whoever provided them, and they aren’t even that.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Sadly the small print states they are only valid for 12 months from date of purchase.  You could contact chat and see if they could give you valid vouchers, but given they don’t sell boxes nor cards anymore, I don’t think they will do that anymore.  They may give you a good offer like entertainment for £1/month for 4 months like the email I received a couple of days ago.