cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Vouchers embedded on sticks: removing or adding stick & stacked passes

Late last year, I bought a pair of sticks (from Currys), one with an Entertainment pass, the other with a Cinema pass.  Both also had a Sports day pass.  As sticks, the passes were embedded on the device.

As an existing customer used to using the paper passes, with less than 30 days on the Entertainment, I only needed to activate that pass and did so when adding the stick to my account.  At the top of my Passes & Vocuhers page, it says 'You have 1 voucher waiting for you' and I can see the Sports pass in there.  All fine up to this stage.

My existing Cinema pass is now about to expire in the next few days and I would like to add the one from the other stick.  I have a spare device slot and do not expect a problem in getting Cinema extended.

I am unsure what would happen to the Sports passes.  I do not want to use them yet, ideally saving them until the F1 season starts.  I know that it was never possible to have more than one sat waiting in the 'Your passes' section.  

Can the two be stacked in 'See your vouchers' if I add the second stick?  If I remove the first stick from the account, would it take the Sports pass (and Entertainment pass?) away with it?  Or is there a way of only taking the Cinema pass but leaving the Sports pass on the second stick?

Thanks in advance,

James

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Firstly you don't need to have any spare device slots to upload the pre loaded electronic vouchers off the sticks onto your account.

Any nowtv device will only be automatically registered to your account if you start to play some nowtv content on them with your passes and if you have reached the 4 device limit it will come up on screen with a message saying you have reached your maximum device limit.

With regards to stacking the day sports passes under the "Vouchers Waiting for You" in your My Account > Passes & Vouchers section, i am not sure to be honest and if it was me i would be inclined to give it try to see what happens. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply, I gave it a try and it worked.  

I now have two separate Sports day passes sitting in "Vouchers waiting for you".

I did not watch any content on the new stick so it did not add to the device count.  Therefore, I have neither added nor taken away the stick, so it has not taken any pass back away from me; it seems to be attached to my account now and not the stick.

Funnily enough, someone else asked the same question on the HUKD forum that day (not sure if I'm allowed to post a link) and was told they would stack.