cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher use

I've tried searching a lot for this but the info from both now tv itself and forum members is contradictory. I want to buy some now TV vouchers as a birthday present in June but they won't be used until several months later when the show (Succession) returns with its new series. My question is can you buy vouchers and just wait to use them. Now tv says under faq that the vouchers are active immediately but this seems to make no sense to me unless Curry's send them out pre-activated. Surely I can buy these and the person I'm giving them to can activate them within a year or so? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The NowTV Gift Cards from places like Currys, Major Supermarkets have an expiry date of 12 months from date of purchase, where you need to apply the voucher code from underneath the sliver scratch off strip on the back of the Card when the Birthday recipient is ready to use the voucher.

If you are going to buy the Gift Card so early keep the activation code and bill receipt safe just in case the code doesn't work for some reason and you need to contact the Retailer.

Should you buy a NowTV Gift Card from Game UK then these are only valid for 6 months from date of purchase.

Would only recommend buying a NowTV Gift Card from an authorised NowTV seller (where Gift Card codes from places like Ebay etc may only have a short expiry date or be for new NowTV account members only or don't even work).

Also BT TV customers can't apply a NowTV Gift Card to their BT TV account from what i have read.

Here's a list of approved NowTV Gift Card seller's in the link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/gift-cards 

If you rather getting an official answer from somebody who works for NowTV then drop them an email using the email address on this screen shot below.

Or send them a tweet if you use Twitter.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The NowTV Gift Cards from places like Currys, Major Supermarkets have an expiry date of 12 months from date of purchase, where you need to apply the voucher code from underneath the sliver scratch off strip on the back of the Card when the Birthday recipient is ready to use the voucher.

If you are going to buy the Gift Card so early keep the activation code and bill receipt safe just in case the code doesn't work for some reason and you need to contact the Retailer.

Should you buy a NowTV Gift Card from Game UK then these are only valid for 6 months from date of purchase.

Would only recommend buying a NowTV Gift Card from an authorised NowTV seller (where Gift Card codes from places like Ebay etc may only have a short expiry date or be for new NowTV account members only or don't even work).

Also BT TV customers can't apply a NowTV Gift Card to their BT TV account from what i have read.

Here's a list of approved NowTV Gift Card seller's in the link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/gift-cards 

If you rather getting an official answer from somebody who works for NowTV then drop them an email using the email address on this screen shot below.

Or send them a tweet if you use Twitter.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks very much. Great reply 😊

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I just dug out an old 2 month Entertainment NowTV Gift which i purchased from Tescos and on the back of the Gift Card it states " Voucher must be redeemed within 1 year of purchase otherwise void".