cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher purchased

Just purchased a 12 month basics entertainment voucher today and was wondering how long do I have to wait for the email to give me the voucher code to come through so I can apply it to the app and devices ?

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Where did you buy the 12 month entertainment voucher pass from, was it direct from the NowTV website if so have you got a link to the offer ?

Or was it from a third party vendor and if so from where ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No it was straight from Now TV I contacted them today via phone. And had no email with a link to any voucher code.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Not familiar with this 12 month entertainment voucher where i can't seem to find this particular offer on their website.

Have you checked by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here if the 12 month pass has been automatically added to your account which happens on certain offers ?

Other than that unless under the T&C's it says something like the voucher takes 24 to 48 hours to send out the email voucher code, then see if live chat can offer you further assistance and help on the matter.

To reach live chat open the link below and click on the small green arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-passes/vouchers-and-offers