cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher not working

Two days ago I received a free one-month voucher code for the movies and I typed in the code while I still had two days left to run on my previous months movies pass.  It accepted the voucher but didn't give me anything back in return.  I thought this was because the previous months pass was still active so I tried again today when that pass had run out.  It will however no longer accept the voucher because it says that this voucher has already been redeemed yet I've received nothing.  I've read on another discussion here that there is something called 'stored vouchers' where any voucher you redeem whilst a current pass is still active is stored until you need it but I can't find any such feature at all.@

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you gone to My Account > Bills & Payments on here to see if there is a zero £0 charge in December for your cinema pass.

Might be worth checking where a number of people have reported their pass under their Passes & Vouchers section is inaccurate when comparing against their Bills & Payments section on their account.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you gone to My Account > Bills & Payments on here to see if there is a zero £0 charge in December for your cinema pass.

Might be worth checking where a number of people have reported their pass under their Passes & Vouchers section is inaccurate when comparing against their Bills & Payments section on their account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There isn't anything in my 'bills and payments' showing up and when I click on 'buy now' on the Sky Cinema Month Pass all it gives me is an option to pay £11.99 for a pass for December.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Might be worth jumping over to nowtv live chat so they can look into your account in more detail on why your one month cinema voucher has disappeared.

To reach live chat open the link page below and click on the small green arrow underneath How to Get in Touch to see the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/vouchers-offers/offers-promotions 

Catlady11-
Scholar

I having different problems I try get Sky Cimmera from £11.99 to £9.99 but from talk talk box code to Now TV voucher didn't work try 10 times and it won't work so not happy