cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher not received

I was sent an offer of 2 months entertainment pass with a free stick. I purchased this 29th May. I was told I could use the pass straight away but my account showed no active passes and no voucher was sent or shown to me. I received my stick today and set it up. It says on the box your entertainment pass comes preloaded. This is not the case!! I am still being told I have no passes! There is no voucher in the box either. I have tried to contact a human being in customer service to help but keep getting the useless bot. Please help I'm about to lose my....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, Had the same issue. I chose to put in a complaint and this got me through to someone on live chat immediately! After 40 minutes I've got a voucher code and it's working. I've warned them others are having similar issues. Good luck.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

WB

There are no paper or cardboard vouchers anymore, your voucher is pre-loaded electronically on the stick.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have set up the stick correctly and when I've clicked on a programme to watch its asking me to start a trial. My broadband account also shows no active passes.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you have setup and activated your new stick, have you gone to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here and towards the top of the screen page is there a message saying "Voucher Waiting For You" with a link to one saved voucher to click on ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User  No nothing like that and I've checked via my phone and laptop. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, Had the same issue. I chose to put in a complaint and this got me through to someone on live chat immediately! After 40 minutes I've got a voucher code and it's working. I've warned them others are having similar issues. Good luck.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User that's what I did in the end. It's all sorted now 🙂