cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher not adding

Hi,

My current one month initial pass runs out on 1 September.  I have purchased a 3 month entertainment pass and inputted it in the voucher code part next to the entertainment package.  It accepts the code and asks me to click apply now - I do this, then the screen goes blank...  I've done it three times with the same code, but it hasn't applied.

Do I need to wait until 1 September to apply it?  Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried a different internet browser with the ad blocking software disabled or another device with an internet browser when applying the voucher code to your account when going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here ?

Also some devices such has the nowtv box and stick allows you to apply the voucher when accessing the NowTV App on the device under the My Account section.

Normally with most vouchers you can apply a new voucher in the last 30 days of an existing pass offer (some promo offers may differ where you need to read the T&C's with the promotional deal).

Out of curiosity where did you buy the 3 month entertainment voucher from ?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried a different internet browser with the ad blocking software disabled or another device with an internet browser when applying the voucher code to your account when going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here ?

Also some devices such has the nowtv box and stick allows you to apply the voucher when accessing the NowTV App on the device under the My Account section.

Normally with most vouchers you can apply a new voucher in the last 30 days of an existing pass offer (some promo offers may differ where you need to read the T&C's with the promotional deal).

Out of curiosity where did you buy the 3 month entertainment voucher from ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that, I will try another browser.

Pass purchased through CDkeys, was recommended on a different site. 

🙂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Hopefully my above suggestions will work.

One word of caution if you get no luck with the voucher code you will need to contact CDkeys.com.

I was looking at buying a voucher from CDkeys myself and asked a senior NowTV staff member about them.

Where i have been told that they are not an official NowTV seller of their vouchers, so any problems you will need to take up directly with Cdkeys where NowTV will not offer any support if the voucher doesn't apply to your account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your help.  Not sure what the problem was, but the voucher would only add via the app on the Now TV box!!!  All resolved!