cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher has been removed!

Hi,

I bought a voucher from Amazon on Black Friday Week deal, and applied it fine last Wednesday, and it said the new Entertainment expiry date was 15th January.

However, I went back into my account today to check when the other (Movies) pass that I have expires, and the one I applied onto Entertainment has now gone back to saying expires on 15th December!

I tried applying it again, just in case that would work, but it now says "Sorry - this offer has now ended and you missed out this time".

How do I get this fixed, any ideas how best to contact someone?

Thanks,

Jess

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to My Account > Bills & Payments whilst logged in on here, does it show a zero charge of £0 for the 15th of December ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Thank you.

No it doesn't, it says the following...

Entertainment Month Pass £8.99

To be paid on 15th December

The voucher has just disappeared, even though when I added it last week, it said the new expiry date was 15th January. I wish I had taken a screenshot now, but in almost 10 years this has never happened before, so I didn't think to do that.

Thanks,

Jess

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Did you cancel the voucher on your account ?

If so, is there an option under My Account > Passes & Vouchers to restart it ?

Where some types of NowTV vouchers you need to cancel them in the last 30 days of the voucher offer ending. 

Suggest you contact live chat for further assistance & help.

Do you need a link for live chat ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you again.

I just looked there again, and no there is not an option to restart a voucher/pass.

Yes, how do I access Live Chat please. I did look around, but seemed to keep going in circles haha.

Thanks,

Jess

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

To reach live chat open the link page below and click on the small green arrow directly underneath "How to Get in Touch" which should then reveal the live chat button.

If for some reason live chat doesn't open for you, then try a different internet browser with it's adblocking software switched off (MS Edge works for me).

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/vouchers-offers/using-vouchers  

Good luck hope you get it sorted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great thanks, am on there chatting to someone now....

Jess