cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher expirey

I activated my NOWTV Voucher for 1 year sky cinema December 29th 2019, however I have had an email to say it expires today (March 29th 2020). When I log into my account it is still saying it expires December 29th 2020. A bit confused as to which one is correct

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I would trust the information on your My Account > Passes & Vouchers plus Bills & Payments whilst logged in on here when checking your account.

Does the email explicitly mentions your existing 12 month existing Cinema offer or is it more general and just says Cinema pass ?

If it's more general then there is always the possibility that they have sent the email to the wrong account holder by mistake.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I would trust the information on your My Account > Passes & Vouchers plus Bills & Payments whilst logged in on here when checking your account.

Does the email explicitly mentions your existing 12 month existing Cinema offer or is it more general and just says Cinema pass ?

If it's more general then there is always the possibility that they have sent the email to the wrong account holder by mistake.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That sounds likely actually, the email is more general. Thank you for replying

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You will soon know tomorrow, but my gut feeling is that you will be fine and the email received was a mistake or an admin error.

Where i am also assuming you have never created two separate NowTV accounts ? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No this is my only one

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Then i reckon you should be fine (famous last words).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just has a precautionary measure take a screen shot of your 12 month Cinema pass and keep it safe (just in case it disappears from your account tomorrow or anytime up until December 2020).

That is what i would be inclined to do which is a useful bit of evidence should you need to take this matter up directly with NowTV.