cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher code

I am on the free Adidas trail & when I put the code given by Adidas for sport mobile for a month it keeps saying it's been used. But I only got it yesterday & tried inputting it today? Main reason I did this was to watch the sports & I can't. Gutted

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008 

Thanks very much for your reply👏I've gone back to Adidas & raised it & they'll get back to me within 72hrs👍I have my 🤞that they'll give me another code🤔 it's great to see👀people with your status helping us newbies out 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You have 2 options, the first is to go back to the retailer you got the voucher from. The other is to fill this form out, which end result will probably say to go back to the retailer. 

https://help.nowtv.com/complaints/tv

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008 

Thanks very much for your reply👏I've gone back to Adidas & raised it & they'll get back to me within 72hrs👍I have my 🤞that they'll give me another code🤔 it's great to see👀people with your status helping us newbies out 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008 

Again thanks for your reply👏I know have a slightly different problem in that my mobile sports pass is showing on here with my entertainment pass but when I open the app go to fetch passes the sports pass won't appear. Temporary I have got round this by doing the monthly sports pass trial but this will run out soon & again I won't have sports & that's the reason I did it. Hoping you have a fix for me😊