cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher code

I am currently paying for the Entertainment pass and am thinking of buying a now tv stick which comes with a free 2 month pass. 

Does anyone know If I add the voucher to my account , will I just not be charged for 2 months or will I have to cancel my subscription, add the voucher and then be charged again?  That seems like a faff, but  I’ve searched the forum and  all I can find is info on adding a voucher as a new customer  

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you buy the nowtv stick with the bundled 2 month entertainment voucher (assuming it comes with the pre loaded electronic voucher on the stick) then once you setup the stick using the same account has your current monthly entertainment pass the voucher will be saved under My Account > Passes & Vouchers section of your account where there will be a link towards the top of the page to "View your saved Vouchers".

If you then redeem and start the voucher it will then "kick in" on your next due payment date and there will be no payment of £7.99 taken from your account during the duration of the voucher on your account.

Should there be a paper voucher in the box, go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers and next to your entertainment pass click on the green apply voucher button to add the 2 month entertainment voucher to your account when you are ready to use it.

If you don't want to use the voucher straight away, then you have 12 months to redeem & use the voucher from date of purchase of the stick. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you buy the nowtv stick with the bundled 2 month entertainment voucher (assuming it comes with the pre loaded electronic voucher on the stick) then once you setup the stick using the same account has your current monthly entertainment pass the voucher will be saved under My Account > Passes & Vouchers section of your account where there will be a link towards the top of the page to "View your saved Vouchers".

If you then redeem and start the voucher it will then "kick in" on your next due payment date and there will be no payment of £7.99 taken from your account during the duration of the voucher on your account.

Should there be a paper voucher in the box, go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers and next to your entertainment pass click on the green apply voucher button to add the 2 month entertainment voucher to your account when you are ready to use it.

If you don't want to use the voucher straight away, then you have 12 months to redeem & use the voucher from date of purchase of the stick. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

Iv bought stick with 2 month pass and registered with now tv 

Gone through set up on tv until it says go to now tv and enter code 

Iv gone on clicked on apply voucher code next to entertainment pass and it just WONT accept my code 

Iv tried every way for past 3 hours 

Code refreshes and i put that in but it wont accept code off my tv 

What do u suggest as im.going crazy 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. Exactly just going round in circles! I'm just going to return the stick as I'm not impressed so far!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

The 6 digit code that you see on your TV is purely for activating the stick or box on your account.

Follow step 5 in this guide help article and on the green link (nowtv.com/tv) click on it with your internet browser and enter the code that you see on your TV into the box on the webpage.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/set-up-your-now-tv-smart-stick

Then If you have the stick with the electronic preloaded vouchers where it will say on the box outer packing in small print " Redeem during Setup" then once the stick is activated, go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers where towards the top of the screen page there should hopefully be a link saying Voucher waiting for you ready to redeem & start at your convenience within a 12 month period.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks ill.try now