cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher code not working

Can anyone help? I've bought a 2 month Entertainment pass from Argos this afternoon and tried to apply the voucher code when I got home and it keeps telling me that the code has already been used even though it was still completely sealed.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Without meaning to hijack your thread, but I doubt this is a coincidence that I have this (same-ish) problem too. Except, my 2 month Entertainment Voucher (£10 gift card) was purchased from Currys recently, yet when I tried to apply it yesterday, it kept telling me that it has expired. Again, I only scratched the silver panel off yesterday.

I cannot get Live Chat to load nor find anyway of actually contacting Now Tv via email in order to resolve this problem because I was under the impression that gift cards are meant to be valid for 12 months hence either the voucher entry form on NowTv is not working correctly or shops are selling old stock. Unless it is something to do with the recent rise in subscription price.

Whatever the cause is, I know that I am £10 down and soon be unable to watch Entertainment - I am also reluctant to pay anything further because the lack of contact details is not very encouraging.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just managed to talk to someone on live chat, they are sending a replacement code- just make sure you have proof of purchase 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the advice. I have just managed to actually get Live Chat to work by having to download Chrome, which is not ideal.

I spoke with a very helpful person, sent proof of purchase and get a replacement code even though they confirmed by original one was/should be valid. I applied the new 2 month voucher as requested and the Now Tv website said it had worked and I could carry on watching until 26th Decemeber i.e. the voucher applies when my current pass expires on October 26th.

Really pleased with that yet now, I have just re-logged in to be told that my pass still runs out on October 26th and not December 26th - I just have this feeling that on October 27th, the voucher will not kick-in as the website originally said it would. Hopefully not, but I now have no confidence in NowTv's website system; shame because the Live Chat operator could not have been any more helpful. I shall see what happens. Fingers crossed that it does work.