cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher code not working and can't contact nowtv

Purchased a voucher code, entered it and it's telling me that it was a 'limited time offer and I missed it'. I purchased it Friday and I've tried to contact live chat since then, I click the live chat button and it does nothing! Even rang nowtv today to which I was told after I'd been on hold for 24 minutes, that they couldn't help me with this issue, live chat could. I'm so fustrated to say the least. Please,if anyone can help me, I'd be so grateful. Emily. 

3 REPLIES 3
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Emily

I've got a few things to mention as I'm a voucher/pass user myself, with about 4 years experience with Now TV.

First thing, if you buy a pass with a non-working code then it is the responsibility of the retailer you purchased the pass from to supply you with a replacement valid one.

Second, whenever you buy a pass always check with Now TV help chat that the pass is valid, do not wait until you are ready to use the pass. 

I say this because I have bought passes, checked with Now TV who then declared (some of) them to be invalid, I immediately got back to the retailer who exchanged the invalid ones for valid passes.

Third, whenever you apply a pass to your Now TV account always take a screen print of the "accepted pass", some users have found that their passes have vanished from their account and then have to prove to  Now TV that they did have a valid pass installed in their account, difficult to do without evidence.

Anyway, this too has happened to me but because I had a screen print of the "vanished pass", Now TV help personnel immediately installed a new replacement pass without any further questions.

And finally, always keep the receipts for your passes until they are actually installed in your account and working.

Hope this helps.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your reply. I've messaged the seller, but they're claiming that the code is still valid and has sent me a screenshot, saying it is. He said he would send a new one, but that was Friday and now I feel like he's ignoring me.

I've had a similar problem before and nowtv have replaced it, just like you said. But it's hard to sort a problem with if you cant contact them. 

So I guess I'll just have to wait and find out what happens. Thankfully I've not had any other problems with the vouchers. 

Thanks again. Emily. 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi again Emily

Just one more thing, if the retailer claims that the pass he's sold you is valid then is he sure that he has activated the pass prior to selling it to you?  

You see, when retailers purchase passes from Now TV they have to activate them before selling them onto end users, i.e. Now TV customers.

Here's a couple of hints:-

a) If you bought your pass via Amazon then contact Amazon directly and inform them of what is going on, ask for your money to be refunded and then give the retailer a negative review.  

That should wake him up.

b) If you purchased the pass from a store then turn up at that store, ask to see the manager and start to make a public fuss.  The manager will want to make sure that your problem is quickly resolved.

Good Luck

UK Bob