cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dendino
Mentor

Voucher code not recognised

I bought a now tv fire stick quite a while ago and misplaced the box after I set it up. I’ve just found the box with the voucher code on tried you use it and I’m getting invalid . I’ve not used it at all as I misplaced the box sleeve  until today .  Is there anything I can do please? I’ve tried using the options available but got no where. Thank you  @members 

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Dendino 

Jump onto live chat and speak with staff to see what can be done. Don’t be shocked if they are unable to apply the voucher depending on where you bought it.

Make sure you click “chat online” within the green box and not “get help quicker” as this is a bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Dendino
Mentor
Thank you so much will try soon as I get home
RoyB
Legend

@Dendino 

Just for clarity Amazon supply Firesticks, and Now supply Now Sticks, or used to, in the UK.

And only Now Sticks came with vouchers, and these have never been on the box (or people would just copy them in stores), and it’s years since they were in the box as a separate item, as Now started embedding them in the Sticks instead.

So your voucher has very likely expired several years ago.

However, it doesn’t cost much for Live Chat to credit it for you, especially if that leads to an ongoing revenue stream from you in future months, so I daresay they might be feeling generous if approached about this.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Dendino
Mentor
Hi yeah it was Argos . Box with a sleeve I put the sleeve away until I needed it only I put it on a very safe place lol and I only found it days ago . Thanks for your reply .