cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher code missing

Hi - I bought a Now TV stick from Amazon - with a 2 month entertainment pass, but there is no code for me to enter to activate the pass.

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Nowtv are moving away from the paper code scratch card and are going down the electronic digital route instead.

On the box outer packing or the leaflet inside the box does it say that a 2 month voucher code is included via a scratch card or added to your account digitally ?

If you have the stick with the older scratch card voucher inside the box and there is no voucher, then you need to contact Amazon who was the retailer who sold you the nowtv stick.

You could try live chat, but they may refer you back to Amazon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi - thankyou for that - I am in the process of contacting Amazon 🙂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I have just found this info taken from how to apply a voucher in the NowTV help centre. 

If you've bought a NOW TV device that comes with NOW TV Passes but there's no voucher included in your box, don't worry – when you set up your device, you'll see that your voucher will be added to your account automatically (you might just need to redeem it by going to My Account and Passes & vouchers).

Maybe before speaking to Amazon try setting up the stick to see if the voucher is automatically added to your account. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi - thank you for your message 😊. I had already noticed that myself before my initial post, so went ahead and set it up, but the pass/voucher did not and still has not appeared in my account.