cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher code can't be applied - Sports Pass

I got a free mobile pass, activated it, couldn't get it working.

Had to pay £9.99 for a day pass in the end and missed the first 10 minutes of the game i was hoping to watch.

Now TV gave me a voucher code to apologise - i tried to apply it today. 

I have tried:

Desktop running Chrome, Firefox and IE. Unable to apply. Payment method issue. 

Laptop running Chrome and IE. Unable to apply, Payment method issue. 

NowTV App on the NOWTV box - unable to apply. Authorisation rejected.

I am at the end of my tether and i keep being asked to troubleshoot and now i am waiting for technical support. Despite being told that NOWTV doesn't work properly  in Chrome (it does) and it does in IE (it doesn't).

Bank card is definitely up to date (payment came out a week ago for entertainment), and card expires Nov 20. I have updated my account details too. 

Anyone had similair/way to fix it?

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just wondering has the existing day pass you paid £9.99 for is still running or has it finished ?

Should the day pass you purchased was a few days ago, then you might have a dodgy code given to you from NowTV (this has happened to me in the past).

Also, if you have a NowTV Stick / Box, Games Console, Smart TV with the inbuilt native NowTV App, then have you gone into the NowTV App on your playback device (not website) and under My Account there should be an option to try the voucher code from there.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried the voucher there too, didn't work. Have tried chrome on two different devices, Firefox and Ie on two devices. Nothing. 

And still being asked to troubleshoot. 

The pass I had expired 24 hours after it was applied saturday before last.

Nowtv won't give me a code until I speak to tech support.

They are absolutely useless.