cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher applied successfully and now gone

Hi All

I applied a 2 month cinema voucher on 11 November 19, originally expiry date 1st December 19.  voucher accepted and new expiry date was 1st Feb 20.

Logged in today to apply my entertainment voucher and my cinema voucher has reverted back to 1st dec expiry.    As I always do I have thrown the card away but still have my  activation successful receipt that was bought on 10 October 19 from Boots..... I could kick myself for not taking a screen shot but I have never experienced this before, never had a problem applying vouchers.

I have been using the vouchers for some months now when I realised I was paying a lot more via DD so changed to vouchers to save money.

robot cop live chat is not helping and does not accept my written query in the text box. 

Any thoughts as I am now a bit scared to put the entertainment pass on for fear that will disappear and robot live chat no help

Thank you   

13 REPLIES 13
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nickmorc 

I've replied 🙂 

Thanks

Karl

nickmorc
Expert 2

Thanks Karl, got the message. Many thanks for your help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thank you, most appreciated.

I hope resolve your problem soon, sy

I will try the link you have posted, many thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes.

I was originally on Direct Debit, set up when I first got my box a few years ago.   early this year I changed to vouchers.   I put the voucher codes in before they can take from  my bank account so unless I put a voucher code in it will automatically take from my bank account