cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher applied successfully and now gone

Hi All

I applied a 2 month cinema voucher on 11 November 19, originally expiry date 1st December 19.  voucher accepted and new expiry date was 1st Feb 20.

Logged in today to apply my entertainment voucher and my cinema voucher has reverted back to 1st dec expiry.    As I always do I have thrown the card away but still have my  activation successful receipt that was bought on 10 October 19 from Boots..... I could kick myself for not taking a screen shot but I have never experienced this before, never had a problem applying vouchers.

I have been using the vouchers for some months now when I realised I was paying a lot more via DD so changed to vouchers to save money.

robot cop live chat is not helping and does not accept my written query in the text box. 

Any thoughts as I am now a bit scared to put the entertainment pass on for fear that will disappear and robot live chat no help

Thank you   

13 REPLIES 13
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Quick question when you go to My Account > Bills & Payments does it show that there will be a £11.99 charge for a Cinema Pass on the 1st of December or does it show £0 charge ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, thank you for reply.

It says 11.99 due on 1st December

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hang on, you said bills and payments, let me just check that one as only check the drop down on the voucher section

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The only reason i asked, because i thought you may have the same glitch has me on the NowTV system.

Though i doesn't seem to be the case if there is £11.99 Cinema Pass shown for December under the Bills & Payments section of your account.

You will need to contact live chat, where the live bot you previously come across is an auto help system that just points you to help articles under Help Centre.

Try this link below for live chat, once you open the link navigate to the small green arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch and click on it which should then reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-passes/now-tv-passes-prices 

Should you have any problems opening the live chat web service, then try a different internet browser with it's ad blocking software switched off (MS Edge works for me).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Did you manage to find the Bills & Payments section page on your account ?

You can usually find the page, by clicking on My Account (person symbol if using a smartphone) on here then from the drop down menu options select Bills & Payments.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yes I did, still the same, will bill full amounts from bank account if I don't put the voucher on

nickmorc
Expert 2

Just had exactly the same issue with a voucher code for Entertainment. Applied, all looked good. Now doesnt show its been added. 

Cancelled both passes until Now Tv get it sorted. 

nickmorc
Expert 2

Cant even get on Live chat as its unavailable ! Cmon on Now Tv, you can do better.

nickmorc
Expert 2

@Karl-F have sent you a message.