cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher and code won’t work

Hi. My free trial ends in 2 days (I cancelled the day I applied the free trial

so that it would end in time (7 days) to not roll over to a new contract) and I’ve bought a two month pass from Curry’s, however I just tried to enter the code and it’s not accepted as I ’m not within 30 days to enter new voucher code. But I am, I’m within two days before everything stops! Can anyone help? Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What's the error message when you apply the voucher code ?

Did you get a paper activation code receipt at the Sales till if you purchased the voucher at your local Currys Store ?

Are you applying the code on the back of the plastic voucher by removing the small silver strip (code normally starts with [voucher code removed]) ?

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst on here, did you click on the green apply voucher link button below the Entertainment Pass instead of the Green Redeem Voucher towards the top of the screen and vice versa ?

Have you tried a different internet browser when applying the voucher code on the NowTV website or another device ?

If you have a NowTV Stick / Box, Games Console, Smart TV with the inbuilt NowTV App on it, have you gone into the App on your playback device and under My Account, see if the voucher code works by clicking on the Apply Voucher Button on the playback device instead of the NowTV website?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi - Thank you. The message I get when entering the code from the back of the card voucher (you have to scratch off to reveal code) is:

You're already on an offer. You'll need to wait until you're in the last 30 days of this offer before you can apply another voucher.

However, my trial period/current contract ends on 8th July, so I assumed I could add this new voucher now? Is that not the case?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming you are not a BT TV customer with any NowTV bolt on package and ported your account across to BT TV (including the free 7 day entertainment trial)?

If not, see if live chat can help you out.

You will find the live chat button on the link below.

Should the live chat button not open or work for you, try a different internet browser or another internet device.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint