cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher added for 1 day not 30 days

Hi there all,

I just added a voucher to my entertainment pass as normal to move it to May 19th and went in to cancel as normal so I don’t get billed and all it’s done as moved my end date from the 19th to the 20th of April. Can not contact help due to shutdown. Have no clue what to do 

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers and under the entertainment pass there is a orange drop down arrow and click on it to expand the information on screen does it still say your next due payment date of £8.99 is April the 19th, the 20th of April or 19th of May ?

Also when you go to My Account > Bills & Payments what does it show your next full price payment date ?

Maybe take a screen shot of both pages and post back on here so we can see what's happening.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I sadly cannot add a screen shot of my account. I added a movie code at the same time and so it says ‘starts 19th April’ which is the end of my old start of the new. However my Entertainment one just says ‘Ends 20th’ I buy them at the same time every month it’s odd and I can’t contact anyone. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Did you try applying the entertainment voucher code again to see if it goes through on the second attempt ?

Out of curiosity where did you buy the one month entertainment voucher code from ?

Another question have you received any emails recently (say in the last two months) about a discounted NowTV entertainment offer for a couple of months that would be automatically added to your account ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, the same has happened to me. I added a 30 day pass, then cancelled the auto renew as Normal but now it seems to have cancelled everything. I have tried reentering the voucher but it says used, despite the fact i don't have my one month pass. No one to assist, no phone number and online chat not working.