cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher Offer

I can’t seem to take advantage of Entertainment £4.99 for 3 months, tells me to keep trying? 

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Do you have an existing entertainment membership with a discount applied already?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Gav, appreciate the fast reply.

I took the 7 day free trial on Thursday evening.

Best

Jim
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Is the offer under My Membership "Exclusive Offers for You" when logging into your online account ?

If so, what is the offer expiry date when you click the drop down arrow underneath the offer ?

I have seen a few offers on my account where the expiry date had finished even before the offer was even showing available to take up on my account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Appreciate the reply, offer ends 02/06/2022?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Is it an email voucher offer from NOW ?

Or are you seeing this offer when you try cancelling your 7 day Entertainment trial ?

I would firstly try a different internet browser when claiming the offer.

Should it be an email offer with a link to click on and a different internet browser doesn't help, then see when clicking on the link if there is a voucher code embedded on the url address bar (normally starts with NOW with a combination of letters and numbers twelve or fourteen long in length).

If there is a voucher code embedded on your url address bar, maybe try and copy it down and then manually apply to your account under My Membership online.

Otherwise see if NOW live chat can assist and help further.

Here's a link to live chat (click on the green chat online button on the link page below).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Schnapps, really appreciate your time.

Tried all that without success, I’ll try NOW chat. Otherwise, I’ll not waste anymore time and just pay the £9.99 pm!

Best

Jimmy

Sent from my iPad