cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Voucher Code no longer working after internet going down ?

The voucher code has been working fine until my internet went down, my internet is back up now but I had to reconnect the now tv stick, is it down to maybe the ssid might of changed and it thinks a new person is trying to use the voucher code ? Any advice would be much appreciated..

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Bit of a long shot, try going to My Account towards the bottom of the NowTV Stick home screen page and sign out of NowTV.

Then disconnect the power to the NowTV Stick for a minute, power back on and go to My Account again on the Stick and log back in with the details used for your voucher code pass.

If that doesn't work, maybe when your internet went down it caused a rouge IP address on your Router which NowTV is blocking.

See if either factory resetting your Router or power off the Router for about 30 minutes resolves it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply, however this did not work unfortunately  😞

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to My Account on the NowTV Stick does it show your Pass active, start a 7 day trial or buy pass.

If it's Active Pass under the Pass in question have you tried clicking on the "Start Watching" button to the right of it ?

Does the NowTV Stick work on other Apps on it or are you having trouble connecting to the internet with your Router ?

When you mention Voucher code, i am assuming you applied a voucher to your account which was successful and it was converted to a NowTV pass and you had no problems watching the NowTV pass until your internet went down.

Maybe see if these trouble shooting steps help.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/troubleshooting-now-tv-box-stick 

If no joy, then see if Now live chat can assist you further.

Click on the green chat online button in this link page below to reach live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forgot to ask, does your NowTV pass work on other playback devices such has a smartphone, tablet, etc since your internet has come back on ?

Or is it only effecting your NowTV Stick ?