cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Vodafone NOW TV offer

I have been offered by Vodafone a bundle offer with NowTV. I already had a NowTV account for Movies - paying £9.99/month - and Vodafone told me I would pay nothing anymore.

Is this true?

Also,I now can access Sky Atlantic for free without a trial. Is this possible? 

Please clarify the offer and make sure I don't get charged extra for things I didn't ask.

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

This help guide linked below should explain about the  Vodafone nowtv offer, together where there is a section which tells you what you need to do to replace your existing entertainment nowtv pass with the Vodafone entertainment nowtv offer.

With regards to Sky Atlantic if you have an active nowtv entertainment pass or you are on the Vodafone entertainment offer, then you will be able to access Sky Atlantic and the other nowtv entertainment channels on their service (including live, catch up and on demand entertainment content).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/vodafone-4g-entertainment-pass-offer

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Just had another read of your first post and realised that you mentioned that you are on a nowtv cinema pass for £9.99 per month.

Not familiar with the Vodafone nowtv offer if it's an entertainment offer only ?

If there is no movies included in the Vodafone package then you need to decide if you wish to keep using and paying the £9.99 per month with nowtv or cancel the movie pass subscription by going to My Account > My Passes.

You could save some money per month on your nowtv cinema subscription by using nowtv cinema gift card vouchers from Argos, Curry's etc. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Vodafone said they cancelled my £9.99 offer with nowtv and then I pay nothing to watch everything. It’s too good to be true.
Is this true??
I don’t think so, I have checked my Nowtv account and the next payment is scheduled in a few days.

I’m so confused I don’t what’s going on.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Your best option is to contact nowtv live chat.

If you open the link page below and click on the drop down arrow below "Anything else" which should reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/ 

Like i said i am not familiar fully with the Vodafone offers, but my limited knowledge of Vodafone offers in the past was only entertainment for either a fixed duration of either 6 month or 12 month period.

Might be wrong, where i wasn't aware of a Vodafone combined entertainment & cinema package and would be surprised if Vodafone could access your account to cancel your existing nowtv cinema pass for £9.99.

Nowtv live chat should be able to answer all your questions.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

stay away from Vodafone offer with nowtv, it's only valid when you actually use the Vodafone network, which makes the whole offer completely useless.