cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Vodafone Entertainment Pass not showing on my Now TV account

When I go on My Vodafone it says that my Entertainment pass is active until July 2020 bit when I go to Now TV it says that I don't have any passes and is asking me to use 7 days trail. What can I do in this case?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What happens if you log out of your nowtv playback devices, then sign back in with the email address that you used with the Vodafone NowTV offer ?

Is there any chance you have two nowtv accounts, one account that is inactive and a separate account that has the Vodafone offer on ?

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What happens if you log out of your nowtv playback devices, then sign back in with the email address that you used with the Vodafone NowTV offer ?

Is there any chance you have two nowtv accounts, one account that is inactive and a separate account that has the Vodafone offer on ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No I have only one account, I trying login in from my TV and from my phone- same result- no pass.  But according to my account I have it.

Screenshot_20190813-205831.png

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

See if NowTV live chat can figure out what's happening why you can't access your NowTV Vodafone Entertainment Pass.

Open the link below, select the most appropriate category, then select the nearest help topic, then scroll towards the bottom of the screen page and click the drop down arrow below Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

If live chat gets it sorted for you, post back on here on how they resolved it, which could help others who stumbles across this thread in the future.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I'm having the same issue Vodafone have reactivated my pass but when I get to now it's still not showing ? Did you get to the bottom of it ? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I called Vodafone like 3 times until they sent me a new reactivate
message. Call them and explain to them that your pass is not showing up and
it should be there. I think for some reason for Now TV our pass doesn't
show up at all and according to Vodafone it's active. At least that was in
my case. So Vodafone had to stop my pass and then send me link to activate
it.
Good luck with it!
Stay safe!
Tatiana
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have recently upgraded. I had nowtv on previous contract and I have it on the new one  

On the device I am in the right account as I can see my selections I  continue watching , but it says I do not have a pass 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
When I was checking my Vodafone account - my pass was until July 2020 but
on NowTv it wanted me to buy new pas- I wasn't allowed to watch it.
I ended up calling Vodafone and they had to restart my pass. It was some
kind of glitch.