cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

VOUCHER NOT ACCEPTED - says offer ended & I missed out this time.-

I just tried to validate a one Month Sky Sports Pass (voucher) and I received an error message saying:

Sorry this offer has now ended and you have missed out this time. This £25 voucher should be valid until 13 August 2019.

How do I get this sorted I want to start watching The Irish Open this morning.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

same thing happened to me today.get in touch with now tv on live chat, have your receipt handy they were very good sorting the problem out

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I used the Chat and was told the pass expired on 01 July 2019. It had not been used. I don't have that receipt but have others. Sods law. I always write the expiry date on a pass when I buy it, in felt tip pen so it's clear. I had written 13/09/2019 on the pass. I buy several passes together and use the date on the pass to use them in order.

The Agent told me Now TV could not guarantee the Gift Cards bought at Retailers and that I should check they are valid when I buy them. I told him AFAIK you only know if they are valid when you go to use them. He kept asking for the receipt and I could not produce it.

I asked the Agent to put a manger on chat as I was unhappy with his response he said the manager would contact me by email.  I asked him several times to send me the email of the chat he told me he would and then later said I would have to select it at the end of the chat.  I was writing a long reply on how to check the validity of a Pass, Gift Card, Voucher or whatever you call the prepaid pass and he ended the Chat I couldn't see where I selected the send chat via email. A complete waste of space and my £25.

I buy my passes in Currys and sometimes Argos because it saves money. I think I may have to reconsider if I want to continue with this.