cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Using vouchers whilst offers are on

Hi. I have bought a second now tv stick for another tv, and I thought to cancel my now tv subscriptions and use the free month of cinema and entertainment that came with the new stick before restarting my paid subscriptions. However, when I went to cancel I saw the offers of £5.99 for cinema and £3.99 for entertainment which I like the prices of. I was wondering if I was to use the free month that came with the new stick, would the offers be gone afterwards? Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you want the retention deal that you mentioned, then you need to take this first.

Then once the retention deal has been added to your account, then setup your new stick where the voucher off the stick will be saved on your account to be used at a later date of your choice.

Or alternatively decline the retention offer and setup the stick first and use the voucher off the stick, then when you are closer to the end of your voucher offer coming to the end cancel your pass to see if you are offered a new retention discounted deal to stay (though there is no guarantee you will be given another retention deal).