cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Using the free six months mobile membership

Can anyone tell me exactly what this is and how you activate it. I have now tv on my iPad, not currently a paid member although did subscribe and received the below offer, no idea what it really means ..

does it mean free to receive premier league football and some other football games, I’m interested in the football and how do I activate it , call me daft but I’m not clear on this offer 

Enjoy your NOW Sports Mobile Membership

Hi 

Thanks for your recent bundle purchase, which included a NOW Sports Mobile Membership for six months. We just wanted to confirm that your membership has now been added to your account.

You don’t need to do anything – it’s ready and waiting for you, so you can simply log in to the NOW app and start watching. And don’t worry – at the end of the six months your membership will automatically be cancelled, so you won’t be charged anything. Your NOW Sports Mobile Membership will end six months from today.

If you haven’t watched on your smartphone before, you’ll need the Android or iOS app. Just hit the button below to download it from your app store.

Your NOW Sports Mobile Membership gives you access to five Sky Sports channels (Sky Sports Premier League, News, Racing, Action and Arena) from your smartphone only.

Happy Watching,

16 REPLIES 16
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

To use the NOW Mobile Sports Pass you need to watch on a smartphone (not a tablet).

You can watch Premier League Matches on the Sky Sports Premier League channel.

Have a read of this link for more information.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sports-membership 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue I try to watch it on my phone and it says I need to purchase a membership 🤦‍♂️

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

What channel are you trying to watch?

The mobile membership only has 5 of the 11 channels available. From the link provided by @schnapps 

Sports channels: Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing & News

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Those are the channels I want to watch sports football. I support LFC and have BT sports but not sky, if it does download easy on my phone I wondered if it was a good option to watch the footy when it’s on sky, I’ve not downloaded it to phone yet as I don’t normally down 

load apps into my phone prefer my iPad realise I can’t watch on iPad with this though 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

As it been 10 days or more since you purchased the Day Sports Pass with the freebie 6 months Sports Mobile Membership ?

is the Sports Mobile Sports Membership showing on your online account under My Membership ?

if so, are you using the NOW App on your smartphone and attempting to watch one of the five Sky Sports channels permitted from the information on the previous link that i posted on this thread ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I received that email today, no I don’t think it has been 10 days. I watched LFC’s last game on it on a one day pass…oh that was only Sunday , so no , it’s not been 10 days yet 🙄

appreciate your patience !

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The letter i attached with my question says it’s there now..even though it hasn’t been 10 days ..how weird and confusing !!

can’t find the my membership on my phone will keep looking

thanks for reply, realise it wasn’t for me really , I’m new here so got a bit confused 😐 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Take a look at this link which will give you the rundown.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-use-my-sports-mobile-membership

That being said @schnapps  has covered most or all of it in his posts. 
Either way it has to be the app on your mobile.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks so much 

I think I can work it out from  all the help here ..appreciate it

gonna watch the match now on BT sport

cheers everyone great help