cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Using the free six months mobile membership

Can anyone tell me exactly what this is and how you activate it. I have now tv on my iPad, not currently a paid member although did subscribe and received the below offer, no idea what it really means ..

does it mean free to receive premier league football and some other football games, I’m interested in the football and how do I activate it , call me daft but I’m not clear on this offer 

Enjoy your NOW Sports Mobile Membership

Hi 

Thanks for your recent bundle purchase, which included a NOW Sports Mobile Membership for six months. We just wanted to confirm that your membership has now been added to your account.

You don’t need to do anything – it’s ready and waiting for you, so you can simply log in to the NOW app and start watching. And don’t worry – at the end of the six months your membership will automatically be cancelled, so you won’t be charged anything. Your NOW Sports Mobile Membership will end six months from today.

If you haven’t watched on your smartphone before, you’ll need the Android or iOS app. Just hit the button below to download it from your app store.

Your NOW Sports Mobile Membership gives you access to five Sky Sports channels (Sky Sports Premier League, News, Racing, Action and Arena) from your smartphone only.

Happy Watching,

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve not got it on my phone , wanted to check it all before I install it on there because I’m suspecting I may have a problem like you suggest.

I guess I need to at least put it on there to check it out 

🙄 I like things to be easy haha

Anonymous User
Not applicable

After 10 days apparently @Anonymous User 

I have a bit longer to wait 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve just checked out the link thanks

is it free ? 
Its confusing the link mentions costs 

It says free for six months on the offer. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yes it is a freebie when you purchased the Day Sports Pass recently.

If you go to your online NOW account under My Membership and Bills & Payments you should find there is no charge related to this 6 months Mobile Sports freebie offer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. I’ve now downloaded now tv on my phone can’t find my membership and bills grrrrrr

found it ok on my iPad 

I have a short fuse for patience haha 

will keep trying to find. At the moment sports is asking for payment to watch 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

To double check your Memberships and Payments to NOW.

Log into the NOW website with your sign in credentials you purchased the Day Sports Pass on.

Then whilst logged in under My Account > Manage Account > My Membership and My Payments you should see the relevant information if it's been around 10 days.

Once you downloaded the NOW App from your smartphone Apps Store, open the NOW App and go to the My Account section and sign in with your correct NOW login details.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for all your help !