cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Using Tesco Clubcard Vouchers

Hi Everyone,

I want to help someone open a NOWTV account.

They have £25.50 worth of NOWTV credit waiting to be applied to a new account from Tesco Clubcard points.

All good so far........

They want to take advantage of the 6 months Entertainment Pass for £23.97 offer, using the £25.50 of credit.

Seems reasonable......

As far as i can see, you can only apply the credit to a new account by clicking through from the Tesco website, where it says the credit will be applied once the account is open.

But i can't open the account with the offer because that involves clicking through from the NOWTV website.

There's no 'code' to apply the Tesco credit and if I open the account from the NOWTV site (to get the offer) i will have to pay the £24ish before applying the Tesco credit.

Hence dilemma.......

Any Ideas ?

Many Thanks

Mike ;o)

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I think your best bet would be to jump over to NowTV live chat and ask them the question, where the Tesco Clubcard credit is still pretty new to us forum members and the majority of people on here are customers and not NowTV Staff members.

To reach their live chat service, open the link below, select the nearest category, then pick a topic, then move down towards the bottom of your screen page and click the green arrow below Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

There is an help article about Tesco Clubcard credit which i have added a link below, but i doubt it will answer your specific questions, so live chat would be your best option (unless somebody on the forum has first hand experience on what you are after).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/adding-credit-to-my-account

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are now tv going to add a credit wallet to users accounts at some point?  Or will the credit wallet appear when redeemed points?