cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marcus71
Scholar

Using Credit to Pay Entertainment Membership Pass

Can any one tell me how I can use the credit on my account towards my Entertainment Pass which I would be due to pay 23 April 2021 but expect will have to wait till May.

If I can not use it for this, waste of time giving it to me, the credit following NowTV failure on ROKU Stick.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Marcus71 

If you are saying you have credit applied you should be able to purchase a membership. And whatever credit you have it will automatically be taken from the credit.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Marcus71 

When you go to “Bills & Payments” within your account you should see the credit at the top.

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/account/payments

It should read “You have £xxx credit on your account”.

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/account/payments/credit

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Marcus71 

If it’s confirmed to show credit. Then you can use this on any NOW membership you wish. 

You can redeem credit on any TV Membership option.

To see all available membership options and change your NOW Membership, go to My NOW Membership.

Keep in mind - you can’t redeem your credit on your NOW BroadbandMembership.

Marcus71
Scholar

Hi @gavs82008

Thanks for your response. I have got all that information but being a bit thick here not sure what you mean by "change your Now Membership". Been into all the different sections and still cannot find any tab to add credit to a pass. £9..99 is paid by direct debit and due today. It is not a Voucher so that does not work. Why can they not make it easy, none of the questions give the process.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Marcus71 

If you are saying you have credit applied you should be able to purchase a membership. And whatever credit you have it will automatically be taken from the credit.

Marcus71
Scholar

Hi @gavs82008 

Just to say that checked my account tonight and the credit I had has been taken of this months payment which is great.

Pity NowTv just didn't just say this in plain English in their emails and on their site.

Many Thanks for your input much appreciated.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Marcus71 

Excellent glad it’s all sorted for you, albeit in a slightly stressful manner!