cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to redeem voucher

Hello,

I have a months entertainment pass that I've pre-loaded in to my account. I was previously on a 3 month voucher so of course wouldn't redeem this one until that one ended.

When I log in to my account I can see there is 1 voucher waiting for me, but the redeem now button is greyed out so I can't select it? It's saying also that I have an active voucher but I don't as I've been charged the normal amount for the entertainment pass last month?

It's been over a month since the other voucher ended so not sure what the issue is.

Any ideas anyone please?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just wondering when you go to My Account >  Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here next to the entertainment pass is there a green apply voucher link button showing ?

Also when you said that you was charged for an entertainment pass for £8.99 was that by the information shown under the Passes & Vouchers on screen ?

Or did you notice the payment of £8.99 from your actual bank statement ?

When you go to the Bills & Payments section does it show a £8.99 entertainment charge last month and a further charge this month or is it showing £0 entertainment charge for an up & coming payment ?

The reason i am asking is because there is a glitch on my account when viewing my Passes & Vouchers page on my account, but i am not sure if you have the same glitch until you post back the information i have asked.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

When I go in to my account -> passes & vouchers it shows that I have my Entertainment Month Pass @ £8.99 per month, and it gives me an apply voucher button or cancel pass.

Above this, where it says redeem a voucher I have another message which says 'you have 1 voucher waiting for you' with see your vouchers in green. If I click on this, this is where it shows I have my entertainment month pass, and the redeem now button which looks to be orange, is sort of greyed out and I can't click on it as it says I already have an active voucher.

The account shows £8.99 against it (and it's showing that for the next payment in December). I did notice it on my bank statement last month too however as I wasn't charged in previous months due to having a different voucher.

Hope I've been clear here!

Thanks

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Normally when you see the small green apply voucher button next to your pass it means you should be able to either apply a new voucher code or redeem and start the saved voucher on your account.

Don't know why in the saved vouchers section you can't redeem the one month entertainment voucher and it's still greyed out (i.e locked) if you have less than 30 days remaining before the next scheduled due payment date.

Does it show under the greyed out button a date ?

You could try your internet browser in either a Private Window or Incognito Mode, but i doubt that would make any difference.

Suggest you contact live chat for assistance & help.

Do you need a link for NowTV live chat ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forgot to ask what is the actual date in December that is your next entertainment payment for £8.99 ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

It's the 15th - the payment on the 15th Nov was for £8.99 and the one due in Dec is for £8.99 also. 

I'll perhaps try contacting live chat to see if they can sort it - I think I know how to get through to that. 

Thanks for your help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hiya @Anonymous User 

I'm having the exact same issue and have two vouchers to redeem but getting greyed out also.

Just wondered if you got this issue resolved at all and if so, how?

Many thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Did anyone get an answer about this?

I am having the same issue

Thanks