cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to find / buy TV Boost pass

Just signed up for the 7 day free trial of the Cinema pass last week with the intention of adding the same for Boost pass.

Had problems straight away - couldn’t sign back in to my account. Worked out it was a browser problem - switched from Firefox to Safari (on an iMac) which got me back into my account.

But, now there was nowhere to buy the Boost pass.

It doesn't appear on Passes & Vouchers page, either online or on the app 

Tried MacBook & iPhone and also Opera & Google Chrome. Nothing. Still waiting for the Technical Team to get in touch.

Been trying to get Help since the beginning - my 7 day trial expires tonight. Not impressed.

New customer, no other products. Has anyone received/achieved or have a fix for this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

I see this in chrome on an ipad. Try this direct link https://account.nowtv.com/passes/trial/hd/HD_SUBSCRIPTION_MONTH

F86EC972-08DA-47E9-AE10-71BC2D4258FF.png

EDA8C275-DA10-4DDE-A40E-17A3A65FBD49.png

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
starman73
Elite

try these links. You need an active pass to trial/buy the boost.

https://account.nowtv.com/passes/my-offers

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, probably didn't make myself clear.

I have an active Cinema Pass

The Now TV Boost pass does not appear anywhere to purchase.

I've been all round the houses on this site  - since I registered it's as if it doesn't exist

(except on the help page explaining what the pass is and where to find/buy it - of course none of the links take me to actually list the boost pass)

It's not listed in 'Passes & Vouchers' on the website or on the app.

starman73
Elite

Did you try those links? I see them in a browser.  Also  the boost can be obtained on the stick/box under My Account.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

I see this in chrome on an ipad. Try this direct link https://account.nowtv.com/passes/trial/hd/HD_SUBSCRIPTION_MONTH

F86EC972-08DA-47E9-AE10-71BC2D4258FF.png

EDA8C275-DA10-4DDE-A40E-17A3A65FBD49.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, Sweetblitz

That's the first link that actually confirms the existence of Now TV Boost on my browser.

Unfortunately, it's come too late, as I've cancelled my account (I've requested account erasure), so I can't check if the link would actually take me all the way to enable purchase. 

It does look like it probably would have, tho'

I hadn't received any reply from my last 2 messages to Now TV Help, so decided enough was enough.

I may try again at some point with a new account, and will keep your advice and link in mind.

Thanks again!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue though not using ipad.

Using android on my phone and have tried using Chrome and Explorer on my PC (can't even log into my account on PC).

No response from help team on twitter.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry - that Pass isn't available.

is at top of page when try to use these links 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't even need the 7 day free pass.

Just how to get Boost, have no option to add it to my package 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you an old legacy NowTV Combo customer going back about two or three years ago ?

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here, do you see a green Redeem Voucher button towards the top of the page ?

Can you see the option to start a free Hayu Pass trial on the same above page ?

If not have a read of this information below taken from one of NowTV help articles on their website.

How do I know if I'm unable to get the offer?

If you've got NOW Broadband or the NOW TV Combo, or you've had it in the past, you might be one of a small group of members who won't be able to get this offer.

The easiest way to check is to sign in to My Account and head to Passes & vouchers. All the Passes that are available to you will be listed here.

• Can you see the Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass, hayu Pass and NOW TV Boost? If so, good news! You're fine to take up the offer, as long as you meet the other conditions (you're not billed by a 3rd party such as Apple or Vodafone, you don't already have a Sky Sports Day, Week or Month Pass on your account, and you're not already on a Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass offer with more than 30 days left to run).
  • Can't see any of these? We're really sorry, but you won't be able to get the offer.