cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to buy 12 month email E voucher offers?

Hi. I'm a newbie to NOW TV. Bought phone, broadband & TV package. Had an email offering me 12 months at £4.99 on Entertainment vouchers, but before buying them I bought a NOW TV box from Amazon which included 3 months E vouchers in the price. I loaded them to my account but now I can't purchase the 12 month email offer - won't let me load it as an add-on to the 3 months. Am I doing something wrong please? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The nowtv system won't allow you to have both vouchers and a discounted extended offer with the same pass at the same time (until you are within 30 days remaining of the voucher code left to watch on your account) .

Not familiar with the 12 month introduction offer, but my guess is by adding the 3 month voucher code to your account first before redeeming the 12 month offer may have invalidated the 12 month offer.

Your best bet is to discuss this with live chat, where if you open the link page below and click on Anything else to reveal the chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The nowtv system won't allow you to have both vouchers and a discounted extended offer with the same pass at the same time (until you are within 30 days remaining of the voucher code left to watch on your account) .

Not familiar with the 12 month introduction offer, but my guess is by adding the 3 month voucher code to your account first before redeeming the 12 month offer may have invalidated the 12 month offer.

Your best bet is to discuss this with live chat, where if you open the link page below and click on Anything else to reveal the chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Schnapps. Thanks for response & direct link to NOW chat line. I'm finding my way around the NOW screens but it's a slow process! Good to have that direct link. Also, picked up another wrinkle. Prepare some text decribing the problem before you contact chat line and 'cut 'n paste' it in. Had some abortive, long & tedious attempts to chat - I'm a poor typist - before realising what I should do. Final chat was very helpful and they came up with a good alternative solution that satisfied me and my pocket! So yes - your's was a solution, thanks. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Glad you came to some sort of resolution with them 🙂👍👍.